Eliminate Offshore Manufacturing Challenges
Manufacturing That Doesn’t Weigh You Down
Increase Quality, Not Frustrations
ITI Manufacturing understands how overwhelming it can be when you attempt to outsource on your own. The truth is offshore manufacturing can be complicated and cost-prohibitive if you aren’t familiar with the ins and outs. Over the past 45 years, ITI has developed a proven process that prevents many of the most common problems and frustrations associated with offshore challenges.
Let us help your company eliminate the challenges of offszhore manufacturing…
What Challenge(s) Have You Faced?
Offshore manufacturing should be a rewarding and profitable experience. However, some companies experience huge challenges, frustrations, and pitfalls that leave them operating at a loss. Sometimes even the most experienced companies become overwhelmed by the number of things that can go wrong. Some of the most common issues are:
- Frequent, unexpected, or questionable price increases
- Confusing or piecemeal billing
- Ambiguous or confusing exchange rate policy
- Difficulty in receiving refunds
PRODUCT & MATERIALS CHALLENGES
- Random, non-approved raw material or component part substitutions
- Failure to meet quality standards or original approval sample quality
- Inconsistent quality from one shipment to the next
- Products failing 3rd party testing due to manufacturing errors
PRODUCTION PROCESS CHALLENGES
- Last-minute production delays
- No help when there is a problem
- Difficulty and slow to make requested changes or modifications
- Products not tested or inspected to documented standards
Get the Help You Need and Deserve
These situations are time-consuming and damage your company’s reputation as well as customer relationships. Contact an expert at ITI Manufacturing to share your challenges and discover how we can navigate through the process and remove your frustrations.